20/02/2018

Film update!



Most of the colouring is finally being done and there's only four more shots to be animated (exculding the fight scene).
I've personally started cleaning up the finished coloured shots and making sure the brush strokes are consistent as well as making sure the characters fit into their environments. 

I'm really worried that I am the only one so far that is doing clean ups for the film so far. Need to start recruiting colourist and training them up to help speed up the process. At the momment the shortest shots take at least the day which is not ideal. However, putting the final touches and faces on the characters takes only 2 to 3 hours to do which is a lot better than I expected.

Overall, so good so far. 
We are still on track and sticking to the scheduel far better than I had ever really expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment