23/10/2016

11 second club - Finishing touches

So I started animating the sound clip for the September 11 second club just 3 days before the final deadline on the website. I couldn't finish animating on time so ended up uploading whatever I had, key frames and all.

For our module though, I decided to keep going with the September file and finish what I had started.


The animating did not take as long as I expected it would. 
Although I did decide to make quite a few changes in the camera positioning and some of the main key poses.

Look at all those twos and threes (and fours!).

With a couple of weeks left until the end of the month I finally coloured in my last frames and gave my background some final touches.

Didn't go too wild on the background but then again we were meant to be looking at how characters interact and how we 'talk' with our bodies.
I really enjoyed this assignment.
I think if I have time I wouldn't mind trying next months 11 second club too.



No comments:

Post a Comment