29/09/2016

Directing the Story by Francis Glebas

If anyone is struggling with storyboarding or is interesting in what makes a great storyboard 
check this book out!


Honestly on of the easiest reads I've ever come across in a educational book.
It is basically a story that tells you how to tell a great story.

I feel like I've learnt so much already from it and a lot of things that were mentioned before in last years lecture makes a lot more sense now. I even understand now where I went wrong with my previous storyboards and why it looked odd at the time.

Another reason why I love this book is because it reminds you repeatedly of  your audience.
Asking you to think about what they would be doing, feeling or how they would understand the characters.

Anyways, enough of my raving.
Go check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment