12/04/2016

Dance: Room for experimentation

This is what I have so far without any reference.
My plan is to use this as a base and eventually when I meet up with the dancer show her what I have and see what she has to say.
I'm hoping with her knowledge and skill,
she can help me make the movements a lot more fluid.


 The one thing I've made a strong note one is to try and not take too much influence from Ryan Woodward's gorgeous animated dance piece, 'Thought of You' .
Currently I have the same straight forward layout of two people dancing and I have to admit it is looking rather similar.
I've been trying to look at other animators interpretation of dance to try and shake things up a bit in my head.


I still have enough time to work on this and hopefully, by the time I'm finished I would have pushed things a little further.


There's something missing.


No comments:

Post a Comment