01/02/2017

Colourful people



I was looking around on other animation student's blogs from other universities and came across Thibault Leclercq's blog. Along with all the rest of his amazing work, I came across a little character study he did by smearing different colours and then drawing in the details. 

I thought this looked exciting and might be a fun thing to try so I gave it a go.
I think his was done digitally but since I have a lot of paint around I decided to do it with the real thing.

I love what came out from it!






























I really want to try this again but this time maybe creating the shapes with different objects or fruits?! Also, to provide more clarity I think I might scan in the 'stamped' out colours and draw on them digitally instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment