17/08/2016

Inspired: Roman Muradov

I 've recently stumbled across Muradov's work through Instagram and fell head over heels in love with his work. From his fluid lines to his bold shapes and fantastic characters, there were so many things I've always wanted to try out. I couldn't help imaging how wonderful it would be to see his images animated, with all the layers moving past each other and the fluid lines swimming around the colours. 


So I had ago at experimenting, playing with bold colours, bold shapes and fluid lines.


I loved the way the brush drying out actually made her hair look.

All the bold colours and fast lines came out to play!



As you can see I ended up favouring the primary colours.
It was my first time ever using gouache which made things a lot more fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment