18/04/2016

Dancing progess


After watching different contemporary dance videos on YouTube I felt a lot mo inspired in terms of what moves I could try out and push even further in my animations.
James Bay's 'Let it Go' dance video was a huge inspiration.

This is my latest update to my 10 second dance animation.
Some moves are pushes even further like the leg kicking motion and I tried to mix up the rhythms a bit more.

This week I finally met up with the dancers and together we came up with some new moves I could work with as well as reference footage.
I managed to get some life drawing in as well too.


I find drawing the dancers from life and trying to capture the movements by drawing creates some very interesting lines.
Lines that I could reference back to when trying to exaggerate the motion.





No comments:

Post a Comment